Friday, July 10, 2009

Thank you!!







I feel so blessed and grateful for all of the wonderful support I have received through my reign as Miss Oregon International 2009. A special thank you to my parents, friends (especially Hans, Merilee, Will and Andy Kautz), my fabulous director Lesley Nardini, and my other pageant ladies. They truly make this a memorable experience.
Photo: My two dogs--I adopted them from the Oregon Humane Society through the Second Chance program. Thank goodness for these programs!!



Also, a huge thank you to my local sponsors including those listed below, and all of the other sponsors and volunteers that help make this state pageant a success.



Bi-Mart, Jaime Estrada at Reign Fine Apparel, Portland Engraving, Pink and White Nail Salon, Dr. Kim Chi Vu, Dr. Sue Wendling, Lakeside Tanning, Lucky Me and Meringue Boutiques, Valerie Hayes, Dark Wing Productions, Chariot Limousines, Olive Garden, Applebee's, Merle Norman, Thirst Wine Bar, Buckmaster Coffee, O'Pearl Art, Shilo Inn, Paul Mitchell School, Autumn Short/Scentsy Candles, Joan Merrell/Arbonne, Eric Fox/Copper Fox Studios, Charlen Masey, Coldstone Creamery, Savvy Magazine, Cholee Thompson, Cindi Luther, Timothy Butterworth and Hans Kautz Construction.



Thank you to our organized national directors and staff, including Mary and Mel Richardson, and Sharon Robinson, and our national sponsors for the Miss International 2009 pageant!!









No comments:

Post a Comment