Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!!


I am thrilled to be Miss Oregon International 2009. I was previously Miss Oregon USA 2005. In this blog, I hope to tell a little about myself, and my volunteer and academic achievements. I am currently a third year medical student at OHSU. This will also be my third year as class president. I am also a student member of the OHSU Alumni Association Executive Council. I recently wrote a feature article for their annual magazine. OHSU is a fabulous academic medical center, that houses higher education, world class research, and top of the line medical care. I am very excited about participating in the Miss International competition, due to its collaboration with the American Heart Association's Go Red campaign. During my reign as Miss Oregon International, I will continue my volunteering and fundraising work with the American Heart Association.

No comments:

Post a Comment